Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The Kid is back

Damn I haven’t made a post in a good minute!!! My apologizes.

I’ve been getting a couple of Facebook messages asking what I’ve been up to, saying “I went to your blog & you didn’t have anything recent on there, so what have you been up to?”

So here’s your answer……



1. LOGO FOR DAMN GIRAFFE
Right now I am in the process of making a logo for Damn Giraffe, an Illustration & Fine Art company. I rarely put work in progress {never I think have I put a logo at all} on here, but here’s a sneak peak.

2. RESEARCH
Right now I am working on a project in collaboration with Damn Giraffe examining the ideology of Black Nerds.
And right now we are in the research phase so nothing to show J But here’s a picture of Urkel….


3. REDESIGN OF MY LOGO
I’m redesigning my Art Director/Designer logo. Since I’m more a process driven, hands on kinda person, with some type of sophistication... So my logo should show that. And I think I might just drop the Art Director part for right now.

But them ago I might just say fuck it!! I’m not one for logos.

4. NEW WORK
Besides the Black Nerd & logo thing I might have a few collaborations coming up.

No comments: