Thursday, October 15, 2009

Me in a Fashion Show?


September 25th I had the opportunity to be in the Eat Street Style Fashion Show hosted by Head to Toe Salon. It showcased vintage fashion from Blacklist Vintage, Lost & Found and Head to Toe all boutiques found on Nicollet Ave Minneapolis,MN.

Of course your girl was the Show Stopper, the grand finale. I wore a Steampunk outfit designed by the ladies at Blacklist Vintage, Mrs. Vanessa Messersmith & Mrs. Jennifer Sapiro. Beautiful cool outfit, but the metal corset got stuffy, but the shit non the less.

You can see some shots of me and the other fashions shown on the Digital Crush Photography website or if you my friend on Facebook my bestie Allison Welch took some for all to enjoy.

Article by L’etoile magazine about the show. (SHE SAID I ROCKED THE LOOK)

No comments: