Sunday, November 8, 2009

Me and the digital drawing world

I’m taking Digital Illustration this semester with the renowned James O’ Brien. A really great teacher and a really nice class. As we all know I have said before I don’t like Digital Illustration work, I am a lover of putting pen to paper, but I’m all about giving things try. But I do still stand behind the main reason I don’t care for Digital. IT GIVES YOU TO MANY CHOICES!!!

Spyhouse Digital Illustration- Orginal
Spyhouse Digital Illustration- Cyan, Magenta & Black
Spyhouse Digital Illustration-Cyan
Spyhouse Digital Illustration- Black

SOME STILL ASK, THEN WHY ARE YOU TAKING THIS CLASS?

Some reasons for taking this class is:
1. my long disliking for Digital Work
2. anything that can help me step up my craft, I’m all for
3. learning something new
4. getting a better understanding and an appreciation for it

No comments: